Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hungry

This post is nothing more than a complaint about being hungry. For some reason the same points I have been eating up until now are just not doing it for me. I'm just always hungry the last 3-4 days. I am not pregnant so don't suggest that. I'm just hungry. Maybe I've lost my ability to live with being hungry. I have also been eating breakfast earlier, which is certainly a problem. Finally, I have not been using my "indulgence" points on the weekend - not for any good reason, just that we haven't gone out. I think never indulging (in either quantity or richness) has an effect too...I never have that nice full and satisfied feeling. My husband is coming to my office to take me out to lunch and for me to teach him how to shop at Trader Joe's without a list. I'm sure the shopping goal will not prove successful. I just can't imagine telling him, "buy some food to make for dinner, including fresh vegetables and protein, some stuff for lunches, and milk." But perhaps the lunch at a restaurant will at least get me back on track. I will enjoy myself and plod along going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment