Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lessons and random thoughts

  1. It's harder not to snack at home, even when there are goodies at work.
  2. I should wear tighter clothes. In the end they're more flattering.
  3. I'm thinner than I've been in years and care less. Too many people I know have cancer.
  4. I need to still enjoy myself by eating whatever I want sometimes, which I find I'm doing less and less.
  5. Natasha told me she ate so many cookies she got nauseous at her last playdate. Will it take her 37 years to not do that also?
  6. Stretch marks are very disfiguring. 
  7. It is almost impossible to eat local, organic, sustainably raised, non-corn fed, etc.
  8. Dieting is 100% mental. 
  9. We need improved labeling in this country. It's hard to figure out what you're really eating without seriously reading labels.
  10. I have very supportive friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment