- It's harder not to snack at home, even when there are goodies at work.
- I should wear tighter clothes. In the end they're more flattering.
- I'm thinner than I've been in years and care less. Too many people I know have cancer.
- I need to still enjoy myself by eating whatever I want sometimes, which I find I'm doing less and less.
- Natasha told me she ate so many cookies she got nauseous at her last playdate. Will it take her 37 years to not do that also?
- Stretch marks are very disfiguring.
- It is almost impossible to eat local, organic, sustainably raised, non-corn fed, etc.
- Dieting is 100% mental.
- We need improved labeling in this country. It's hard to figure out what you're really eating without seriously reading labels.
- I have very supportive friends and family.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Lessons and random thoughts
Posted by Jenna Nober at 2:15 PM