Monday, April 6, 2009

Unbelievable!

This has got to be the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard of:Deep fried chocolate chip cookie dough. Oddly enough, I typed in "Low fat chocolate chip cookie" into the search bar at foodtv.com and that was the first item listed. Ha!

Back on track today. Not starving all day long. Eating big breakfasts. I'm big into microwaving eggs lately. I've always disdained that as so gross/lame, but I have this perfect shaped latte cup from a fund-raiser and I love the little egg patty it makes and how clean my stove remains. For some reason the stairs were super-hard today.

I'm going to do some experimenting with making chocolate chip cookies...replacing the white flour, butter and sugar with healthier alternatives (possibilities include: whole wheat flour, flax meal, squash puree, stevia, oat bran, soy flour, wheat germ). Perhaps I'll leave in some brown sugar. They'll probably be horrible, but I'll try. I'm keeping the chocolate chips real. Some things are not worth compromising on!

No comments:

Post a Comment