Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Food news and politics

To anyone who is interested in food politics and news, I have added two links on the left, for blogs I like. One is Marion Nestle's blog - called, Food Politics. It's really full of helpful information about what is going on in the world of food safety, regulation, etc. It's updated often and she puts in her two cents, which are more trustworthy and valuable than most people's two cents. She always mentions both sides of any issue even when promoting her own opinion.

The other is something I was alerted to over the weekend called "Food News Journal" and is a list of recent food articles from various media sources. I already like it.... saves me a lot of searching time. The topics are all over the map but just choose what you like...

No comments:

Post a Comment