Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 6 - Increase stairs

Day 6
Must increase exercise. Eating slightly more, understanding Points more intuitively, looking to be more serious about exercise. Walk up many flights of stairs at work. Huff and puff. Stop, check email, take elevator down and repeat 2 more times. Walk about 24 flights of tall staircases. Do some crunches in office. Ready to weigh-in but can't find scale. Make miraculous observation that office gym now has flat-screen tv with DirectTV, due to my request 6 months ago. Fancy that! Between that and my new iPhone podcasts, I may just use the gym. Stairs did trick though. Goddam hard. I was sweating.

Food log to Emily

breakfast
1 high fiber muffin
1 egg
coffee plus milk

lunch
salad with 4oz salmon, 1tbs oil 1tsp vin
1 greek yogurt

dinner
1/2 cup sliced white chicken
1 cup peas
2 tbsp crumbled low-fat feta
2 tbs mango chutney - very sugary. no fat. 1 pt.
1tbs pistachios (I know! But I had some extra points)

after dinner
half banana

exercise
60 crunches (in office!)
24 flights stairs (in office - almost died)

No comments:

Post a Comment