Friday, February 6, 2009

I think I ate too much...

I ate 1.5 cups of bean stew and I'm stuffed. I haven't felt this full in so long. Not the greatest feeling, but at least hopefully I won't go to bed starving. Weight Watchers really likes beans. They are the most filling-least point food out there. Good thing I like them - and they're cheap! I just made baby lima beans which I find so creamy I think I will try making tomato soup with added pureed beans instead of cream. I'll keep everyone posted!

food log
breakfast
1 egg plus 1 eggwhite on high-fiber bread 3pts
coffee plus milk (lots) 1.5 pts

lunch
salad with 1/4 cup hummus, 1/2 tbs low-fat vinagrette 2pts
1 slice high-fiber bread with 3oz turkey 4 pts

snack
0% fat Greek yogurt with 1/2 cup blackberries and Equal 2.5 pts

dinner
 1.5 cups mushroom, onion, bean and pancetta stew 4pts - really not sure, but had a bite or so of briskett while cooking
banana 2pts

dessert
1/2 cup dry Kashi Mighty Bites (I needed something sweet) 1pt

exercise
770 steps at a slow pace
60 crunches

No comments:

Post a Comment